You are here:
1.TAKING PART NEED NOT BREAK THE BANK
You can hire a stand area to exhibit products from as little as 57 €/m². Exhibitors can opt to have a quality stand structure set up for them by the organizers, or build their own stand. For the sale of young pigeons, exhibitors hire specially equipped stands of 6m2 at 300 € per stand (with or without spotlights).
2. THE RIGHT TIME
25 & 26 February is an ideal period. Pigeon fanciers are beginning to feel that spring in the air and are eager to get started again. It is also an ideal time to sell young pigeons.
3.AN IDEAL LOCATION IN THE EPICENTRE OF THE PIGEON WORLD
Belgium, where pigeon racing originated, has over 40 000 pigeon fanciers and no less than 10.000 of them live within a radius of 100 km around Kortrijk. Kortrijk also straddles Flanders and Wallonia and is just 20 km from Lille and Tournai, and 250 km from Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne and Luxembourg. England is not far either: just a short Channel hop to Calaisor a Eurostar ticket to Lille. Fugare 2017 has everything it takes to be an international fair for pigeon fanciers.
4. TOP LEVEL PREMISES
- Fugare 2017 will be held in Hall 6 of Kortrijk Xpo, occupying a gross exhibition area of 6 000m².
- Capacious car parks adjacent to the halls ensure ease of access to Fugare 2017.
- With an integral 5-star Meeting Center with catering facilities and full services for parties, auctions, celebrations, exhibitions and much more, Kortrijk Xpo can offer top level premises for a top sport like pigeon racing.
5. PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZERS
- years of experiencein organizing events like Fugare 2017:
- Hengelexpo for example, the angling fair which attracts over 16 000 visitors
- Velofollies, the cycling fair for cycling fans with over 33 000 visitors.
- other event organizers such as Eurodogshow opt for Kortrijk Xpo as the ideal venue for their event.